Organizational Meeting August 27, 2018
- The organizational meeting of the Board of Directors of Clay Electric Co-operative, Inc. was held August 27, 2018 at the Depot, in Flora, Ill. beginning at 7:10 p.m.
- The following Trustees were present: Frank Czyzewski, Frank Herman, Kevin Logan, Bill Croy, Bob Pierson, Neil Gould, Richard Rudolphi, Danny Schnepper and Greg Smith. Also present were: Ed VanHoose, CEO, and Tyra Cycholl, Attorney for the Board.
- Tyra S. Cycholl presided throughout said meeting. Attorney Cycholl also acted as secretary throughout said meeting.
- Attorney Cycholl advised that the purpose of the meeting was to organize the Board and elect officers for the ensuing year. The following election was had with all action being first duly moved and seconded and all action taken being upon the unanimous vote of the Board or without dissenting vote of abstention unless otherwise stated:
- Nominations were taken for Secretary/Treasurer, in which Greg Smith and Bob Pierson were both nominated. Thereafter, Greg Smith withdrew his nomination. Nominations were taken for Vice President and Kevin Logan was nominated. Nominations were taken for President and Richard Rudolphi was nominated. Upon voting the following were elected:
- Bob Pierson was elected Secretary/Treasurer.
- Kevin Logan was elected Vice President.
- Richard Rudolphi was elected President.
Submitted by ClayNews on Mon, 09/24/2018 - 15:23