The Clay Electric Co-operative 74th Annual Meeting of Members
Our annual meeting will be held Thursday, August 23
at Oil Belt Christian Service Camp
on the northwest side of Charley Brown Park
on Old Hwy 50 west of Flora.
Registration and meal begins at 5 p.m. and the business meeting starts at 6:30 p.m.
- A pork chop or chicken dinner will be provided.
- Drawing for five $100 bill credits for five lucky members in attendance along with other prizes
- There will be a mini health fair conducted by Clay County Hospital and Clay County Health Department
- University of Illinois/Clay County Extension Office will have kids events and projects
- There will be activities and a special drawing for kids age 15 and younger.
- A $10 bill credit will be given to each member that registers at the meeting
If you are a current member of Clay Electric Co-operative, please come and participate in your annual meeting.